Daily Quote: ""Top results are reached only through pain. But eventually you like this pain. You'll find the more difficulties you have on the way, the more you will enjoy your success." -- Juha "the Curel Vaatainen
Arrived home from my St. George Road trip today! Had a great time, unfortunately, wasn't able to run on Saturday, but Sunday did have a great hilly run through ridges, basins, and a canyon, and I'm not worse for wear. This was a great warm up run for my upcoming "Come Run in the Sun 10k Race" next Saturday!!
SUMMARY FOR WEEK OF MAY 13-19, 2007
I ran only six days last week as Saturday was spent travelling to St. George and entertaining my wife, oh well, next weekend I'll be racing and could use a little more rest. I did manage to run a total of 46 miles last week.
I'm surprised I lost a pound last week as I was eating like a horse! I'm now 176 pounds on a six foot frame.
I've managed to maintain my weight lifting after work every other day, it's now a habit! Currently I'm doing only upper body weights as I'll be racing next Saturday and don't wish to add any additional stress to my legs.
My sleeping patterns are good, I'm achieving 7-8 hours of sleep per night and my morning pulse rate is low with heart rates at 40-42 bpm.
A short recap of last week's mileage:
Sunday: Recovery Run, 6 miles.
Monday: Hill Repeats, 6 miles.
Tuesday: General Aerobic Run, 9 miles.
Wednesday: Recovery run, 6 miles.
Thursday: General Aerobic Run, 9 miles.
Friday: Medium Long Run, 10 miles.
Saturday: Rest Day
Total Miles: 46 miles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment