Daily Quote: "When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." --Emil Zatopek
Today is my first day of training for the upcoming "Come Run in the Sun 10k Race!" I've decided to start the week with a General Aerobic Run, which will be good preparation for my planned Hill Intervals tomorrow. I'll need the hill training as the race course will have one tough hill and then a steep decline, which will probably create the usual havoc on my ankles.
Today is a General Aerobic Run.
9 miles. Time, 1:25. Pace, 9:25 minute miles. Out and back on Lanning Route. Clear, 80 degrees Fahrenheit. Wind SW at 9 mph. Wore no heart rate monitor. Hot!! Wore Camelbak and drank all of it. Won't be much longer before all my runs will be on the dreadmill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment