Daily Quote: "Marathon running is a terrible experience: monotonous, heavy, and exhausting." --Veikko Karvonen, 1954 European and Boston Marathon Champ
This early morning after work I attempted my first lower body weight lifting by following the circuit training workouts at my local gym, 24 Hour Fitness. I'm starting with only one set of very low weights and will gradually increase the weights every other day. Later in the morning, after I awoke, I didn't feel any soreness nor aches. I'll probably eventually do the full circuit workouts that incorporate upper body weights as well.
Today is a General Aerobic Run.
9 miles. Time, 1:22. Pace, 9:06 minute miles. Life Fitness Treadmill set at 1% elevation, 6.6 mph. Average heart rate: 1:46 bpm. Cardiac Drift: 152 bpm. Awoke early this morning due to the noisy strong winds and decided to run rather than rolling around in bed trying to get back to sleep. After my run too a long two hour nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment