Daily Quote: "For the good runner, hard work is a must -- as is hard rest." --Rich Benyo
I haven't ran the Lindell Road route since last spring, and feels like "coming home!" The road traverses through residential areas and two school zones. Lindell Road runs north/south parallel to Torrey Pines Road that's the "New Las Vegas Marathon" route.
Today is a General Aerobic Run.
9 miles. Time 1:27. Overall pace: 9:40 minutes per mile. Out and back on Lindell Road. 7:30 a.m., Sunny, 78-83 degrees, 4 mph wind. Average heart rate: 147 bpm. Cardiac drift: 155 bpm. Ran at an easy pace and just enjoyed being outside.
Our bowling team, "One Wonders" won 2 games out of four. We're currently fourth place in the Gorman Bishop Bowling League! I now have a new bowling average of 148, and succeeded on bowling over my average with the exception of one lousy game. I'm going to bed soon as I'm focusing on getting more rest this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your success in bowling must be due to your upper-body workouts :)
Post a Comment