Sunday, September 9, 2007

A Repeat Performance

Daily Quote: "Pressure is nothing more than the shadow of great opportunity." -- Michael Johnson

Today is a repeat performance of yesterday's General Aerobic Run, same distance, same course and same weather, but this time I carried enough water!

Today is a General Aerobic Run.
10 miles. Time, 1:28. Overall Pace, 8:48 minute miles. Out and back from home to Brittney Mews. 8:00 a.m., Sunny 88-91 degrees. Average heart rate: 146 bpm. Cardiac Drift: 154 bpm. Wore Camelbak (backpack style) and had plenty of water today, unlike yesterday when I suffered on the return run home due to lack of water. No aches nor pain, and today applied a different sunscreen, one that is waterproof and was able to stay on for the duration of my run.

Our bowling team, "One Wonders," was able to win three games out of four! Only one of my games wasn't above my average. I wish I had more time to practice bowling during the week, but my plate is full.

No comments: