Daily Quote: "I just run as hard as I can for 20 miles, and then race." --Steve Jones (when asked about his race plan, after he had won the "Chicago Marathon" in the then world's best time)
Today decided on taking a complete Rest Day. No running, no weight lifting, no physical stresses whatsoever. Taking a complete rest day is rare for me, but perfectly timed for this Recovery Week.
I was able to complete some chores and projects....have front window fixed, gym laundry, call Health Plan of Nevada for a new provider (a REAL headache) and caught up on my fellow runner's blogs. I really needed the rest and hopefully have renewed myself with new vigor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
All that sounds like it is more work than running! :) I am sure your boby will respond in leaps and bounds to your day-off!
Howdy Easy Runner! Yup, the chores are indeed work, while my running and weight lifting are FUN! Nevertheless, my body needs an occasional break from my "fun!!"
Post a Comment