Daily Quote: "It's a lot of hard work for five, six or seven years. There's no secret formula. There's no shortcut to the top." --Arthur Lydiard
Today was my scheduled "Tempo Run," but due to my getting just four hours of sleep, the stress of taking three hours of renewing my one day expired Taxicab Permit, and the Oldsmobile breaking down on the way home...decided to take an easy General Aerobic Run instead of a hard run. I'm so very exhausted!
General Aerobic Run.
9 miles. Time, 1:21. Pace, 9:06 minute miles. Life Fitness Treadmill set at 6.6 mph with a 1% grade. Average heart rate: 145 bpm (75% of MHR). Cardiac Drift: 152 bpm (80% of MHR). I may need to take another easy day tomorrow, maybe a Recovery Run on Thursday and then hopefully Friday I'll be able to manage a harder Medium-Long Run.
I'm really struggling right now, I feel like a Zombie and just going through the motions. I need sleep badly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment