Daily Quote: "I run because it's my passion, and not just a sport. Every time I walk out the door, I know why I'm going where I'm going and I'm already focused on that special place where I find my peace and solitude. Running, to me, is more than just a physical exercise... it's a consistent reward for victory! " --Sasha Azevedo
I have a new running partner, Gwen, as in Gwen Stefani! Today I bought her CD, "The Sweet Escape," and hopefully the CD will help me escape the boredom of my treadmill training this month. I haven't bought myself a CD since last Summer's treadmill base training and I just couldn't resist Gwen's latest music as I own all her previous CD's as well as the group, "No Doubt."
Today is a General Aerobic Run.
8 miles. Time, 1:12. Pace, 9:06 minute miles. Life Fitness Treadmill set at 6.6 mph with a 1% grade. Average heart rate: 149 bpm (76% of MHR). These easy and general aerobic runs are helping me gain more energy this week, normally today would be a long run and my body didn't want to stop after "only" eight miles!
Early morning I did a whole body circuit weight training with a 10 minute warm up on the stationary cycle, and after the circuit training did a 10 minute cool down on the elliptical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment