Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Da Angony of De Feet

Daily Quote: "You either have to be first, best, or different." --Loretta Lynn

Today is a Recovery Run
6 miles. Time, :57 minutes. Pace, 9:20 minute miles. Out and back on Lanning Route. Cloudy, 49 degrees, Winds S @ 5 mph. Average heart rate: 143 bpm. Cardiac drift: 152 bpm.

I did favor my left foot during today's run as my right foot's arch is still raw from yesterday's blister. I'm concerned that the blister may cause problems with my planned interval workout tomorrow, nevertheless, I'll give it the old college try!

3 comments:

Allen said...

My kingdom, my kingdom for a piece of moleskin. Hope your blister doesn't set your training back. Watch it, though, so it doesn't get infected. Don't want you running the SLC half on crutches...

robison52 said...

Howdy Allen! Blister is much better this morning, I'm probably making a mountain out of a molehill as I get blisters so rarely that when I finally do get one it's alarming! I'll be keeping a close eye on the blister and keep it clean and covered.

Anonymous said...

Interesting post... Looks like flash memory is finally starting to take off. Hopefully we'll start seeing a drop in solid state harddisk prices in the near future. $5 32 gig SDs for your Nintendo DS flash card... imagine that!

(Posted on OperaV2 for R4i Nintendo DS.)