Daily Quote: "If you chase money, you never catch it. But if you chase performance, money catches up with you." --Coach Dick Brown
Today is a "Long Run."
13 miles. Time, 1:56. Pace, 8:55 minutes per mile. Out and back on Torrey Pines Route that partly encompasses the "New Las Vegas Marathon" Route. Sunny, 56 degrees, Wind NW @ 7 mph. Average heart rate: 155 bpm. Cardiac drift: 162 bpm. I ran the last two miles at half-marathon pace of 8:00 minute miles. Ate too much, too soon, before my training run as I took my wife and Brenda to the "Hash House" for a huge breakfast, I was having stomach cramps and belching all through the run, which was unpleasant to say the least.
Received a notification where I can download my 2006 New Las Vegas Marathon Certificate. It's rather cool, the 2005 Certificate was mailed and was a cheap looking black & white that was a faded XEROX copy. This one was colorful and added my name with interesting stats.


No comments:
Post a Comment