Daily Quote: "Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee And I'll forgive Thy great big one on me." --Robert Frost
Today's run was an Easy Run.
6 miles. Time, :47 minutes. Pace, 9:30 minute miles. Out & back, Torrey Pines Route. Cloudy, 28 degrees, Wind SW @ 8 mph. Average heart rate: 144 bpm, Cardiac Drift: 157 bpm (drift due from climb over 95HWY overpass). Run was more comfortable today as I wasn't overdressed for the cold; wore tights, ProTec long sleeve top and cap.
SUMMARY FOR January 7-13, 2007
My postmarathon recovery schedule is now FINISHED! Next week I'll start training for the Salt Lake City Half-Marathon.
I increased my mileage last week to 52 miles and added a 7th day of running (not an easy feat due to the busy work week as the Consumer Electronic Show was in town).
I increased my speedwork by adding another interval, 4 X 1 mile @ 7.5 mph (half marathon pace)
No weight loss last week, but no weight gain either...my weight has stayed stable at 173 pounds. I'm not too concerned about my weight as next week I'll be in training mode and pounds tend to melt off.
My Morning Pulse Rate has maintained steady throughout the week, 40-44 bpm. I feel fit and strong and ready to conquer the world...well, maybe my city block.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment