Daily Quote: "A man's legs must be long enough to reach the ground." --Abraham Lincoln
Today was my longest run since the marathon, a slow 12-miler, BUT I did it in the cold, cruel world! Yup, I actually ventured off the security of my gym's warm environs and cushioned treadmills.
Long Run. 12 Miles. Time, 1:57. Pace, 9:57. Out & Back, Lindell Route. Cold, 38 degrees, Wind, SW @ 10mph. Ran very slow and easy as I was a little concerned about not getting enough rest since my interval workout on Friday. Next week's long run I'll attempt to run the same route and distance, but at a faster pace.
Feels good to have my long run as the first run of the week, a strong running start!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So you're the one who was all covered with icicles. I thought they had found bigfoot :)
Howdy Allen! I don't know how you can stand the cold up there in Utah! How cold will it be in Salt Lake City in April anyway??
It should be nice. Days in the 70s and cool nights, sometimes with a frost. Of course, we've had snow in
April before... The half starts early, so it will be cool for the walkers but great for the runners.
Howdy Allen! The SLC weather in April sounds perfect!! I'm such a wimp when it comes to the cold, I fear I have thinner blood living in Vegas.
Post a Comment