Monday, January 29, 2007

Lazy Day


Daily Quote: "I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don't intend to waste any of mine running around doing exercises." --Neil Armstrong.


I was very lazy this morning and didn't start my running until late...about three hours later than normal! I just kept procrastinating. I'm probably still exhausted from yesterday's long run, therefore I ran today's recovery run very slowly, but did increase my mileage to six miles, normally I would run 5 miles the day after a long run.


Today is a Recovery Run.
6 miles. Time, 1:59. Pace, 9:59 per minute miles. Out and back on Lanning Route. Hazy, 52 degrees, Wind S @ 5 mph. Average heart rate: 141 bpm. Cardiac drift: 150 bpm. Felt refreshed and energized after today's run, will continue with a 6 mile recovery run after the previous day's long run.


No comments: