Daily Quote: "Endurance is nobler than strength, and patience than beauty." --John Ruskin
Decided to add a sixth day to my weekly training, even though Pfitz's (Advanced Marathoning) calls for today being a Rest Day. Will keep this sixth day an easy run, keeping in mind that tomorrow will be a hard interval workout. Today I have ample energy, and my morning resting heart rate was 43 bpm.
Easy Run. 6 Miles, Time, :57 minutes. Pace: 9:30. Out & Back on Torrey Pines Route. Clear, 46 degrees, Wind: NNE @ 5mph. Average Heart Rate: 142 bpm, Cardiac Drift: 151 bpm.
Next week is a huge convention week, the "Consumer Electronic Show" is coming to town with more than 140,000 conventioners. My supervisors at Checker Cab Company are asking drivers to work their days off next week to accomodate the extra cabs needed...I'm hoping to avoid the supervisors and keep my phone on the answering machine as to screen the work calls. I added a sixth day to my training schedule, doesn't mean I want to add a sixth day to my work schedule next week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment