Daily Quote: "It isn't necessary to be rich and famous to be happy. It's necessary to be rich." --Alan Alda
Today Recovery Run was too easy as I was still tired from working the "Concrete World" convention AND doing yard work for two hours this morning. Nevertheless, running very easy was a good idea as tomorrow I'll be attempting to increase my Lactate Threshold pace to 7.6 mph.
Today's run is a Recovery Run.
6 miles. Time, :59 minutes. Pace, 9:50. Out & Back on Lanning Route. Clear, 54 degrees, Wind N @ 5 mph. Average heart rate: 141 bpm. Cardiac drift, 150 bpm. I can't recall how long ago that recovery run was so slow, nor my average heart rate being this low. No doubt I'll be stronger for tomorrow's hard workout!
Today I had troubles with the blogger site as it wouldn't let me post, therefore I was very close to missing a posting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment