Daily Quote: "Pay attention to the genetic design for your body and don't struggle to get too light. The best weight goal is to be fit and healthy rather than sleek and skinny. Even heavy marathoners can be fit and healthy!" --Nancy Clark's Food Guide for Marathoners.
Awoke rather late today, 11:00 a.m., and didn't get out the door until 11:30 a.m., the temperature was high but my run was still doable.
11:30 a.m. Recovery Run. 5 miles. Out and back on Anatoila. Partly Cloudy, 81 degrees, winds variable at 3 mph. Didn't wear my heart rate monitor today, kept the pace very slow. Time, 50 minutes. Average pace per mile, 10 minute miles. Run went well, but at Rainbow Blvd traffic signal I had to make a sudden stop for the light and was very lightheaded and dizzy...next time at a traffic stop I'll jog in place as to keep my heart rate elevated.
I was able to squeeze in two practice bowling games before work. I did well, bowled a 177 and a 190. (My league bowling average is 164). I hope to become a much better bowler before the Gorman Bowling League starts on August 24th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Bowling, chess - GEEK! Glad to see you're coming back.
Howdy Scooter!
LOL, Yup, I was the biggest GEEK in high school!! Seems like my inner Geek has returned...or has never left. Thanks for the chuckle!
Post a Comment