Daily Quote: "eat, eat, eat, eat, drink, drink, drink, drink, pee, pee, pee, pee, run, run, run, run"
- simon mtuy, tanzanian ultra runner
Today added a sixth day of running, eventuallly I'll be running seven days a week.
9:45 a.m. Recovery Run. 5 miles. Pace, 10:00 minute miles. Out and back to Lindell Road. Partly Cloudy, 66 degrees, Humidity, 26%!! Wind variable at 3 mph. Average heart rate: 140 bpm. Cardiac Drift: 144 bpm. Slow and easy, a very enjoyable run as I became lost in my rambling thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Bruce- I love your quote for today! I told my husband that there's a rumor going around that you will be doing an ultra marathon. He wants me to ask you if insanity runs in your family:^)?
Regards
Tanya
Howdy Tanya! LOL, I don't know about insanity, but depression does run in my family, but running has kept me off depression medicines for several years now! Side note: I'm the only member of my family that runs, or even exercises for that matter.
sheesh...7 days a week! Pretty funny since I am officially down to zero days a week ;)
Post a Comment