i'm afraid that some times you'll play lonely games too. Games you can't win 'cause you'll play against you. All alone! Whether you like it or not, Alone will be something you'll be quite a lot"
- Dr. Seuss from "Oh the places you'll go"
Today is Friday and I'll cram in my workouts as tomorrow I plan on a forced rest day as to spend quality time with the wife.
2:15 A.M. Immediately after working my 12-hour shift as a Checker Cab Driver I hit the gym. Warm-up: 10 minutes on upright stationary cycle. Weight circuit training: 30 minutes. Cool-down: 10 minutes on elliptical trainer.
11:15 A.M. Awoke later than usual and skipped breakfast as to do a short easy recovery run before work. Five miles out and back on Alta Road. Cloudy, 64 degrees, Wind SW at 12 mph. I made it home barely before it started raining!! Overall pace: 9:58 minute miles. Average heart rate: 140 bpm. Cardiac Drift 146 bpm. (Note: maximum heart rate is 190 bpm) Weird week, sunny and 108+ temperatures early in the week, today it's cloudy with RAIN!! It's so rare to run in the rain in Vegas that I was like a child jumping for puddles.

No comments:
Post a Comment