Daily Quote: "It is true that speed kills. In distance running, it kills anyone who does not have it." --BROOKS JOHNSON, U.S. OLYMPIC COACH FOR WOMEN'S RUNNING
Saturdays have been my Rest Day, but like last week, I swam today as to facilitate more weight loss. I've also practiced doing my flip-turns, as previously I would just restart at the end of the pool's lap, now I strive to flip over without stopping...my flips need a lot of work!
10:00 a.m. Cross-training Workout #2 Mode 6: Swam 8 lengths. Followed immediately by kicking 2 lengths. Rest 1 minute. Repeated this sequence five times. I'm still having troubles completing the last, fifth swimming interval...it's too tough as I was breathing heavily to the point of gasping, therefore I flipped over and finished with a backstroke again. I'm only swimming once a week therefore my swimming progress will be very slow, once I finish the Boston Marathon I'll have more time to perfect my swimming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment