Daily Quote: "When I perform, I can tell the days I haven't run. The clarity in my voice isn't the same." --Jo Dee Messina, Grammy-Nonminated Country Music Singer.
I usually take a Rest Day on Saturdays, but due to the fact I took a Rest Day last Thursday because of my sore upper legs decided to train today.
10:30 a.m. Warm-up, 10 minutes on the elliptical machine. Weight circuit training, 25 minutes. Increased weights by five pounds on the biceps machine.
Cross-Training workout #1, mode 3. Life Fitness Cycle: Total time 45 minutes. WORKOUT: 5 minutes easy as a warm-up; increased cadence to 100+ rpm and maintain that cadence for 30 minutes (because of the faster cadence, the effort level will be 3 on the perceived effort scale) Note: Effort Level 3 is Moderate to Hard with a noticeable increase in breathing. Followed by 10 minutes of easy running after as a cool-down.
My upper legs feel great today and feel no soreness, I believe I'm o.k. to continue next week's workouts as planned in the book, "Runner's World, Run Less, Run Faster."
This afternoon we'll be practicing bowling with our team members Glenn and Mary Ely, plus two new bowlers, Greg and Laura Wallace. Tomorrow will be no league bowling due to being Super Bowl Sunday, therefore we're practicing bowling today so we won't become too rusty. I'm not big of football and frustrated that it'll actually create a day off from our bowling league.
Last week AND today this site's spell-checker hasn't been working, which makes me extra cautious when I type and actually have to proof read afterwards...you definitely miss spell checking when it's gone, hopefully they'll have it fixed soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment