Saturday, February 16, 2008

No Rest Day Again

Daily Quote: "What's the greatest running gadget? Ice. As I get older, it's become a cure for everything." --Tate Donovan, Actor.

Saturdays have been my Rest Day, but like last week, will be cross-training today as to facilitate more weight loss.

10:00 a.m. Cross-training Workout #2 Mode 6: Swam 8 lengths. Followed immediately by kicking 2 lengths. Rest 1 minute. Repeated this sequence five times. I'm still having troubles completing the last, fifth swimming interval...it's too tough as I was breathing heavily to the point of gasping, therefore I flipped over and finished with a backstroke again. I should swim more frequently as to perfect my technique (my swimming style is a little like flailing), but when to find the time? I promise myself that I'll swim more after the 2008 Boston Marathon.

I spent two hours today installing and reading blogs that were lost during the computer crash, gradually the computer will be back to normal soon.

No comments: