Daily Quote: "Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." --Lou Holtz
My effects of overtraining last week has diminished as this morning's heart rate was 39 bpm! I was also able to get a solid eight hours of sleep last night. I feel bright eyed and busy tailed!!
Today is a Medium-Long Run + Marathon Pace Miles.
11 miles. Time, 1:34 . Overall Pace, 8:32. Life Fitness Treadmill. Warm up: 2 miles @ 6.3 mph & 1% grade. Tempo: 7 miles @ 7.5 mph (marathon pace of 8:00 minute miles.) & 2% grade. Cool down: 2 miles @ 6.3 mph & 1% grade. (Note: my maximum heart rate is 191 bpm) Average heart rate: 146 bpm. Cardiac drift: 162 bpm. The exact same workout as last week, but my heart rate numbers are much lower. Next week I'll increase my marathon pace tempo to 8 miles for a total mileage of 12 miles.
I need to rush to the Las Vegas Hilton to pick up show tickets so Suzie and Brenda can see "Menopause, the Musical" tonight when I'm working. I'm a cab driver and routinely get complimentary show tickets from the hotels as to recommend their shows. For some reason, I have no desire to see "Menopause, the Musical, but happy to get tickets for Suzie.
Brenda will be sleeping in the guest Room/office this weekend and won't have access to the computer, I may not be able to update my blog tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment