Daily Quote: "Stadiums are for spectators. We runners have nature and that is much better." --Juha Vaatainen
Today is "Doubles" when I run twice in one day.
Early AM. After work and before bedtime: Recovery Run. 6 miles. Time, 58 minutes. Overall Pace, 9:40 minute miles. 2:15 a.m. Out and back on Lanning Route. Calm night, 60 degrees with 5 mph wind. (Note: my maximum heart rate is 191 bpm) Average heart rate: 142 bpm. Cardiac drift. 149 bpm. Scary dog at Torrey Pines/Alta, but I must have been scarier as the dog ran away.
Later AM. After sleeping eight hours. Recovery Run. 7 miles. Time, 1:04. Overall Pace, 9:08 minute miles. Out and back on Torrey Pines (partly traverses the New Las Vegas Marathon route.) 10:30 a.m. 69 degrees, Sunny skies with 8 mph wind. Average heart rate: 143 bpm. Cardiac drift, 149 bpm. I feel very lazy and didn't do any chores nor errands this morning, just went back to bed and took a two hour nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment