Daily Quote: "My kid brother was sent from heaven. They must like it quiet up there." --Bob Phillips.
Today was the last day of my 9:00 a.m. bowling lessons!! I'm now free to run earlier in the day. My bowling league meets on Sunday nights at 6:00 p.m. and my bowling average should be higher now that I've perfected my hook.
Today was a General Aerobic Run.
9 miles. Time, 1:25. Pace, 9:25 minute miles. Out and back on Lindell Route. Partly Cloudy, 51 degrees, Wind SE @ 8 mph. Body has recovered very well from last Saturday's race and yesterday's short speed session. Will increase mileage and speed next week.
SUMMARY FOR WEEK OF FEBRUARY 18-24, 2007
Last week was somewhat of a recovery week from last week's 5k race, therefore only ran 56 miles. I also returned to running seven days a week.
Lost one pound of weight, I'm now 171 pounds on a six foot frame. I would be very happy if I could lose one pound per week until I reach 160 pounds, but realize it'll be a tough goal to reach.
I've improved on my sleeping habits with several days of eight hours of sound sleep! My morning heart rates has been low, about 141-144 bpm.
Registered for 5k race on March 17th, "The Come Catch a Leprechaun."
Short recap of last week's mileage:
Sunday: Recovery from 5k race, 6 miles.
Monday: Recovery from 5k race, 6 miles.
Tuesday: Long Run, 13 miles.
Wednesday: Recovery run, 6 miles.
Thursday: General Aerobic Run, 9 miles.
Friday: Intervals, 7 miles.
Saturday: General Aerobic Run, 9 miles.
TOTAL MILES: 56 miles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment