Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Perfect Running Weather!

Today's Quote: "I feel about airplanes the way I feel about diets. It seems that they are wonderful things for other people to go on." --Jean Kerr

Today was a Recovery Run.
6 miles. Time, :57 minutes. Pace, 9:30 minutes per mile. Out and back on Lanning Route. Weather is fantastic, partly cloudy, 52 degrees, winds east at 3 mph! This afternoon the temperatures will reach to the upper 60's. This weather should remain stable throughout the week!!

I did something very rare this morning, I actually slept a full eight hours! I'll strive for more rest as I'm heading for my mid-day nap soon. My morning heart rate was at a healthy 42 beats per minute.

1 comment:

Allen said...

It's been nice here in Utah, too. My rest pace has picked about a minute/mile due to the Spring temperatures. It's too early for Spring, though, so some cold still awaits me...