Daily Quote: "What the caterpillar calls the end the rest of the world calls a butterfly." --Lao Tzu
Sunday's Rest Day wasn't too restful as work was busy, nevertheless, I'm recovered enough to attempt a run of two miles!
Location: 24 Hour Fitness on Rainbow and Alta.
Run: Precor Treadmill set at a 1% Grade. Warmup: 10 minutes at 3.5 mph. Run: 2 miles at 6.0 mph (10 minute miles) Cooldown: 10 minutes at 3.5 mph. Average heart rate 145 bpm. Shoes: ASICS Trainers.
I was a little winded during the last four minutes of my run, but felt energized once I started my cooldown. No aches nor pain, and very happy with my run today. Listened to Lady GaGa on my CD player.
I feel more positive when I run on the treadmill as I don't feel paranoid by passing automobiles exhausts! Needless to say, I really don't want to fight cancer again!!
Tomorrow I'll run an easy one-miler. Since Tuesday is my day off, I'll attempt to lift weights too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You're rocking, Bruce!
Training for my first half in three weeks. You inspire me, brot
Post a Comment