Daily Quote: "Think of the navel as the runner's eyeball. The goal is for it to always look straight ahead, not to swing back and forth like a windshield wiper." --Jennifer Hughes, Running Times Magazine, October 2011, pg 26.
Since yesterday was a total rest day, I felt eager and ready to run!
Location: 24 Hour Fitness on Rainbow & Alta.
Run: Precor Treadmill set at a 1% Grade. Warmup: 10 minutes at 3.5 mph. Run: 2.5 miles at 6.0 mph (10 minute mile) Cooldown: 10 minutes at 3.5 mph. Average heart rate 142 bpm. Shoes: ASICS Trainers.
Run felt easy, no aches nor pain, and could have ran farther. Although today's 2.5 miler was easier than last Friday's run, I won't increase to 3 miles until next week. I believe one of the reasons the run felt easy was because I was well rested from yesterday's total Rest Day.
Suzie's 2003 Silverado failed the Smog Test, therefore early tomorrow morning I'll have to take the truck and have it fixed, I hope to run and weight circuit train in the afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment