Sunday, June 29, 2008

Relaxing Weekend

Daily Quote:
"Don't let the distance scare you; run from aid station to aid station and the distance will take care of itself."
--Karl King, Ultramarathoner

Relaxing weekend!! I didn't do many chores nor errands, pretty much relaxed with the wife and visited friends Mary and Glenn last night. I didn't spend much time on the computer this weekend either. Running was minimal; yesterday ran an easy six miler and today also ran an easy six miler, both on the dreadmill. Only two more months before I can run on the roads again due to Vegas hot summer months, I can hardly wait to run outside again. Keeping this post short as we'll soon be practicing bowling at the Gold Coast Bowling Lanes. Life is good!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I love weekends like that! Enjoy the bowling.

BeachRunner said...

Sounds great. Enjoy your relaxation.