"BTW, I still think the WS trail is one of the most beautiful places that I have vomited."--Mary Gorski, 1999 WS attemptee and 2001 finisher
Today I did a little of everything in regards to exercise!
2:20 a.m. (after working 12-hours) Practiced bowling with three games at Gold Coast Bowling Alley, bowled 177, 210 and a 183 (my league bowling average is 164 pins)
11:30 a.m. (after sleeping eight hours) Warm up, 10 minutes on upright stationary cycle. 30 minutes of weight circuit training...then immediately jumped on my favorite treadmill.
Today is a Recovery Run. Life Fitness Treadmill set at a 1% Grade. 5 miles. 6.1 mph (pace 9:50 minute miles) Time, 49 minutes. Average Heart Rate: 141 bpm. Cardiac Drift: 145 bpm. (Note: my maximum heart rate is 190 bpm) Listened to the Beatles "Revolver" CD, which is my favorite Beatles album! Comfortable run and within my zone for an easy run, next week all my Recovery Runs will be 6 milers.

1 comment:
Hi Bruce-my favorite Beatles album is Sgt. Pepper's-I have the whole album as well as Revolver on my MP3. John, Paul, George and Ringo have gotten me through many long runs!
Regards
Tanya
Post a Comment