This morning I've registered online to run the Salt Lake City Half-Marathon, which has a new date of April 17th. My goal is to beat last year's half-marathon personal record of 1:49:57, that was set at the 13th Annual Great Salt Lake Half-Marathon. It'll be great to see my friend, Allen, once again.
Frustrating morning, spent an hour striving to create a posting here at "Vegas Runner!" Hopefully tomorrow I won't have the same ordeal...shouldn't be this difficult, although I realize this site in so longer in BETA, but is now permanent.
5 Miles. Time: 47 minutes. Easy Run. Out & Back on Torrey Pines Route. No Heart Rate Monitor. Cold, 49 degrees, cloudy, 12 mph winds. Wore the same outfit as Wednesday, someday this month will need to wash that outfit:) My Torrey Pines route covers the New Las Vegas Marathon's 16-17 mile markers that's so close to my home...first time I traversed this route since the marathon, a lot less electrifying today.
Several cabbies were robbed yesterday, the crooks are getting ready for Christmas shopping; I need to be extra careful who I pick up today. Last night Denver airport was closed due to bad weather, which means McCarren Airport should be VERY busy today...my cab will be hovering around the airport most of the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Bruce,
I'll be registering soon also.
Salt Lake City or Bust!!
Howdy Angie! That is such great news about you registering for Salt Lake City soon!!!! Can't wait to meet our fellow muskateer! Happy trails, Bruce
Post a Comment