Las Vegas has SNOW this morning! Las Vegas rarely has snow due to the desert being very dry. I was tempted to run on the treadmill this morning as I hate the cold, but desired to view the beautiful view of the surrounding hills and mountains covered with snow. Many local children have never seen snowed and were amazed. Strived to see the view through their eyes.
Distance: 5 miles Time: :49 minutes. Easy Run. Out & back route on Alta. Partly Cloudy, 39 degrees with 6 mph winds. No Polar Heart Rate Monitor, nor Garmin GPS watch today, attempting to keep this run comfortable and stress free. Haven't worn my long lightweight tights in three years, they were rather loose. Polar Tec long sleeve running shirt kept me nice and toasty throughout this short run. Felt loose and fancy free.
Had to try many times to log into this blog, which was very frustrating! I wonder if many other bloggers had problems with this site recognizing their names and passwords today?
Appears I need a URL to have pictures posted on my blog. Downloaded "Picasa" from 2blogger.com site, which has the tease, "BloggerBot: Share your photos with the BloggerBot to instantly add pictures to your blog." Now all I need to do is read the materials, not easy with my time restraints. Would be nice to be able to post pictures here...even though I only have a cheap throwaway camera, NOTE: add a digital camera to my wish list!
The local Las Vegas television news has many stories today of drivers unable to drive in this light dusting of snow, many accidents out there!! Need to be extra defensive driving my taxi...it's going to be a longgg night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ha! Snow! Congrats.
Just thought I would let you know that we here in Canada had 8 degree (Celcius 48 fareinheit) And sunshine. Weird weather I say. Digital cameras are great, get them after the holidays though the price goes WAYYYY Down..
Good idea about waiting until after the holidays to get a digital camera! How do you post your blog pictures? Do you have URL's for them...I'm pretty computer illiterate, stiving to learn a little everyday. Happy trails, Bruce
I also had problems logging in this morning. At the top of your blog is the blue header, and at the left of the header is the small orange Blogger logo. I clicked on that and got right in. Also, to the right of the header is a "Sign in" link, and that worked too. The thing that didn't work was my Favorites link to Blogger.
Congratulations on the snow and on going out into it. I lived in Phoenix for about 12 years, and I left in February, 1976 for my new job in Massachusetts. My family stayed behind while the kids finished school. A few days after I left, Phoenix had snow. The snow didn't last long, but everyone was out playing in it while it was there.
If you have any questions about posting photos to your blog, send Angie an email; she figured out how to do it. Since I use my son's web server, I'm not familiar with posting pictures via Google.
Oooh, I wish it would snow here too.
Post a Comment