Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Daily Quotes

I have five years worth of Running World's Training Logs that have weekly uplifting and motivating quotes. They've been somewhat helpful at times, and what better way to use all these weekly quotes, BUT MAKE THEM DAILY QUOTES!!! Therefore, every post will start with a famous or not so famous quote.

Daily Quote: "Success is maintaining your enthusiasm between failures." --Winston Churchill

Today my energy is at very low ebb and decided to take that rest day I was suppose to take yesterday. I do strive to stay true to Pfitz's running schedules, but will modify the schedule when necessary. Took me years to learn to listen to my body and not follow training schedules dogmatically.

I hope everyone got what they wanted for Christmas. My wife gave me a Panasonic CD System, and I gave her a BOSE CD System...rather funny...how great minds think alike.

No comments: