Hectic and busy day with last minute Christmas shopping and stopping at Marie Callendars for more fruit pies! My wife's favorite pie is Chocolate Cream Pie, she LOVES anything and everything made of chocolate!!
Decided to run on the treadmill today as it's too cold and windy outside. I feel like such a wimp! My ankles could use the recovery from the concrete and asphalt roads anyway.
5 miles Time: :46 minutes. Easy Run. Life Fitness Treadmill, today I had zero grade/elevation as to pamper my ankles. All @ 6.4 mph. Average Heart Rate: 158 bpm, Cardiac Drift: 163 bpm. Heart rate a little higher than normal for an easy run, no doubt due to my recent five pound weight gain. I'm not going to concern myself too much about the extra weight, knowing that I'm currently in post-marathon recovery and will be adding mileage weekly, which in turn burn of loads of calories. I'm really enjoying this holiday season food fest!!
Tomorrow I'll redeam myself by running ten miles on the road, no matter what the weather conditions. I promise myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment