Sunday, December 24, 2006

Cold 10 Miler

Today was the longest run since the marathon, a whole 10 miler! The weather was also cold with nine mph winds. I know this might seem silly to those with single digit temperatures, but to us Las Vegans it's FREEZING! Nevertheless, I became overheated as I dressed too warmly with heavy tights, Long sleeve coolmax shirt, Pro-tec outer top, and heavy wool gloves.

10 miles Time: 1:39 Easy Run. Out & back on Lindell Road. No Heart rate monitor nor Garmin as I'm striving to recover from the marathon. Sunny, 38 degrees, Winds 9mph.

Total Mileage this week was only 30 miles, and next week I plan on 36 miles for the week.

We'll be leaving soon to Mary & Glenn's home for a traditional Christmas Dinner with family and friends. We're taking a pecan pie, chocolate cream pie as well as a half-gallon of vanilla ice cream. Let the feasting begin!!!

Wishing everyone a Happy Christmas Eve

No comments: