Saturday, December 30, 2006

Singin' "Leaving Las Vegas"

Daily Quote: "No diet will remove all the fat from your body because the brain is entirely fat. Without a brain you might look good, but all you could do is run for public office." --Covert Bailey

I'll be leaving Las Vegas this afternoon as to celebrate New Year's Eve with friends in Bullhead City, Arizona. I'll be back Monday afternoon, NEXT YEAR!

This morning's run at 8:00 a.m.; 6 miles. Time, :58 Minutes. Easy Run. Sunny 44 degrees AND NO WIND So nice to have no strong winds this morning, it was like a special treat! Wore my Polar Heart Rate Monitor as to observe how I'm faring on my effort on the easy runs, my average heart rate was: 145 bpm, and cardiac drift was: 156, therefore I'm close to 70% of my maximum heart rate. I'm on target! Tomorrow I'm planning on running eleven miles in Laughlin along the Colorado River!! It'll be great to have different scenery.

No comments: