Daily Quote: "How your clothes fit can be a great indication of how you're reshaping your body. For instance, if you replace 5 pounds of fat with 5 pounds of muscle, you will look leaner and will have lost inches in key areas because muscle is more dense than fat. The end result is that your clothes should generally hang looser in all the right spots." --RealAge web site.
I must have really needed the rest as I slept 9 1/2 hours last night! Therefore, my Recovery Run started later than usual.
10:30 a.m. Recovery Run. 5 miles. Time, 47:07. Overall pace, 9:25 minute miles. Out and back on Torrey Pines Road (partially traverses last year's Las Vegas Marathon route) . Cloudy, 50 degrees, with wind SW at 14 mph. Average heart rate, 141 bpm. Cardiac Drift, 145 bpm. (Note: my maximum heart rate is 190 bpm)
My training heart rate is right where I want it to be this morning and my wakeup morning heart rate was 39 bpm too!!
Now, I must rush to work with my Chicken & Broccoli Lean Pocket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You need to get rest. That is what you would tell us newbies! How do you like those lean pockets?
Post a Comment