Saturday, March 31, 2007

SUMMARY: WEEK 13

Daily Quote: "I've never owned a telescope, but it's something I'm thinking of looking into." --George Carlin

Today is a General Aerobic Run.
9 miles. Time, 1:21. Pace, 9:00 minute miles. Out and back on Lindell Route. Partly Cloudy, 56-58 degrees, Wind SW @ 8 mph. No heart rate monitor today. I'm still a little sore from yesterday's Lactate Threshold Run, my left ankle is troublesome. I've been icing my ankle and should be o.k. for tomorrow's Recovery Run.

SUMMARY OF MARCH 25-31, 2007

Mileage was 58 miles last week and continued to run 7 days a week. I'm quite pleased with the general intensity of my runs this week! Only three more weeks until the Salt Lake City Half Marathon on April 21st. This week will be my last strong mileage week before my two week half marathon taper.

My weight has remained stable at 174 pounds on a six foot frame, I haven't gain any weight, but didn't lose any weight either...my body appears to have reached a "set point" and is very comfortable at this weight. I'll strive to lose a couple of pounds the next three weeks.

My sleeping has been irregular, somedays I'll be able to sleep 7-8 hours, while a couple of days have been around 5-6 hours of sleep; I need to improve my sleeping habits. My morning heart rate ranges has been good at 41-44 bpm.

A short recap of last week's mileage:
Sunday: Recovery Run, 6 miles.
Monday: General Aerobic Run, 8 miles.
Tuesday: Recovery Run, 6 miles.
Wednesday: Long Run, 15 miles.
Thursday: Recovery Run, 6 miles.
Friday: Lactate Threshold Run, 8 miles.
Saturday: General Aerobic Run, 9 miles.
Total Miles: 58 miles.



No comments: