"The longer the title, the less important the job." --George McGovern
Dental appointment at 8:30 a.m. to check the healing of new jaw. My jaw is now 100% healed! I've had problems with my jaw since I was eleven years old when my step-father broke it with a heavy steel can during one of his many drunken bouts. In 1983 was assaulted on the Chapel grounds by three Blacks who also broke my jaw in two places. No wonder my jaw became infected, just a little pressure breaks that fragile right jaw. Hopefully, my stronger new jaw won't have any future problems!
Today is a General Aerobic Run.
8 miles. Time, 1:10. Pace, 8:45 minutes per mile. Out and back on Lindell Route. Partly cloudy, 57 degrees, Wind SW @ 9 mph. Average heart rate: 151 bpm (70% of maximum heart rate). Cardiac drift: 160 bpm (77% of maximum heart rate.) I felt strong and surprisingly fast. I need to slow my training down as to not get burned out before my upcoming half marathon.
Last night our bowling team, "One Wonders," lost all four games. I did fairly well, but overall our team just couldn't get it together. I'm going to strive and practice bowling several times this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment