Daily Quote: "The worst part of success is to try finding someone who is happy for you." --Bette Midler
Today's run is a Medium Long Run.
11 miles. Time, 1:45. Pace, 9:32 minutes per mile. Out and back on Lindell Route. No heart rate monitor today as I'm striving to become more in tune to my perceived effort. Warm, Cloudy, 70-72 degrees, Wind @ 9 mph. Only brought one small bottle of water, which was insufficient as I became very thristy at nine miles....I'm going to have to clean my Camelbak tonight and start wearing it with runs over an hour.
TGIF!! Tomorrow I'm going to sleep late, at least eight hours of sleep, I really need the rest. This weekend's weather is going to be over 80 degrees! Las Vegas might even break a record for the warmest day tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment