You're a loving spouse,
a caring partner,
a patient listener, a trusted friend--
and the wonderful person
I'd marry all over again.
Today is Suzie's and my ninth wedding anniversary! Where did the time go? Our anniversary this year has fallen on the middle of the week, we'll celebrate this coming weekend.
Today is a General Aerobic Run.
10 miles. Time, 1:33. Pace, 9:18 minute miles. Out and back on Lindell route. Partly Cloudy, 76-78 degrees, Wind SW @ 9 mph. No heart rate monitor today, striving to stay within 70-75% of maximum effort by perceived effort alone. Wore Camelbak, which came in handy during the last half of the run, considering on filling it with Gatorade when temperatures reaches the 80 degrees mark. Once the temperature reaches 90+ degrees in the early morning I'll be forced back on the treadmill. This is my peak week before my taper and I'm cruising through this week in high spirits.

No comments:
Post a Comment