Daily Quote: "Few of us know what we are capable of doing… we have never pushed ourselves hard enough to find out." - Alfred A. Montapert
SUMMARY FOR WEEK OF DECEMBER 9-15, 2007
Last week finished my second week of marathon recovery and ran only 22 miles. My ankles are recovering very well and are no longer in pain, but I did have a small upper, inner thigh pain during Thursday's weight circuit training on the leg press machine. The thigh pain doesn't affect my running, only when I'm lifting heavy luggage is when I feel the pain.
I'm still 173 pounds on a six foot frame; it's going to be difficult to maintain my weight during the holiday season, not alone trying to lose a couple of pounds. I'll be keeping a close eye on my calorie intake on a daily basis.
Accomplished three sessions of weight circuit training and have been increasing weights on all machines, with my undoubtedly overdoing the leg press machine. Next week will continue lifting weights, but will skip the leg press machine until pain is gone.
I haven't been idle with all the extra time I have currently as I've been increasing my bowling practices and have been playing chess online on a daily basis.
A short recap of last week's mileage:
Sunday: Recovery Run, 6 miles.
Monday: Crosstraining, Weight Circuit Training.
Tuesday: Recovery Run, 5 miles.
Wednesday: Recovery Run, 6 miles.
Thursday: Crosstraining, Weight Circuit Training.
Friday: Recovery Run, 5 miles.
Saturday: Crosstraining, Weight Circuit Training...no leg press machine.
Total Weekly Miles: 22 miles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment