Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Busy Tuesday!

Daily Quote: "Sadly, tragically, it's all a cruel medical hoax. Michael Douglas is not a cancer survivor but rather a chemotherapy survivor. His doctors have poisoned his body's vital organs -- brain, liver, kidneys and heart -- with extremely toxic chemicals that cause permanent, long-term damage. Yes, along the way a cancer tumor shrank in size, and yet even that observation is no cure either. Why? Because cancer tumors grow right back, usually within five years in the case of those with a history of smoking and drinking."  --Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

Editor of NaturalNews.com, article, "Michael Douglas cancer cure announcement is a cruel medical hoax"   The article is an interesting read.

The more I read about the chemotherapy and radiation therapy the more convinced that once I'm in so-called in "remission" I'll start Gerson Therapy and other holistic approaches.  Unfortunately, my HMO insurance only recognizes the cancer therapy I'm currently undertaking, therefore I'll continue the next 10 weeks of chemo and pray for the best.

This morning spent 3 1/2 hours sitting in the comfy lounge chair as I receive my chemo treatment.  Felt the usual nauseous

Immediately after chemo I went to the "Health Hut" that's located two miles from my home to find Aloe Vera drinks, but discovered the health store is now out-of-business.  Went to another corner health food store on the west side, it too, went bankrupt.   Walgreens was across the street, and as a lark went inside...yup they had an Aloe Vera drink, which was on sale for $1.29 per bottle!  The product is called, "Faraon Aloe Vera Drink," which has Vitamin C and Calcium.  Bought six bottles of the Mango flavor and six bottles of the Granda flavor.  Tried the Mango Aloe Vera, didn't taste that bad, but had a chunky texture.  The bottle has Aloe Vera Gel as the main ingredient, with no mention percentage.  The product seems to work as it did quell my nauseous

3:00 p.m. was my radiology appointment, but somehow their appointment schedule showed I was to arrive at 7:45 a.m.  I then again stated to the receptionist that every Tuesday my chemo will be in the mornings and the radiation needs to be done in the afternoon.  They were able to squeeze me in after only a 45 minute wait.

Visited Clark Community College and read their files in regards to anti-cancer diets and ran across the Gerson Therapy again.  Will need to study that line of thought further when I have the time.

Returned home before my wife arrived back from work at 6:30 p.m.

Mary Ely arrived at the same time as my wife to deliver a "CARE package" of food for dinner...thank you Mary!!

Spending the rest of the evening watching the boob tube with my wife.

No comments: