Daily Quote: "Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible." - Doug Larson
Not much to report as I've ran Easy Runs of five miles everyday since Wednesday as I'm tapering like crazy due to my going overboard on the mileage at the beginning of the week. These easy runs are making me antsy, therefore I'm planning on doing a little interval work tomorrow on the treadmill.
Today is an Easy Run.
5 miles. Time, 45 minutes. Pace, 9 minute miles. Out and back on Lanning Route. Partly Cloudy, warm, 70 degrees. Wind, SW @ 11 mph. No heart rate monitor today. I'm so well rested I feel like exploding!
I'm so happy that I had chosen to run the 2008 Boston Marathon rather than run the marathon this coming Monday because a violent Nor'easter might hit Boston hard this Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Here is the latest on Boston.
http://www.boston.com/
Yep, Bruce, we're all glad you aren't back there. During my 17 years in Massachusetts, I did a lot of Scout camping in nor easterners, and they are wet! When it rains in New England it can last for hours or days without stopping, heavy rain too.
Howdy Allen! I'll bet this coming Saturday the weather in Salt Lake City will be much better than Boston's Patriots Day!!!
The current forecast for Saturday is cloudy, rain showers, and some wind. However, 6 days is way out there in terms of forecasting. If we have wind, it will probably be 5-10 mph, unless we have a real storm front passing through. Utah rain showers usually only last for a few minutes and give more relief than discomfort.
Post a Comment