I had a Checker Cab shift bid at 6:00 a.m.
Shift bid starts at 6:00 a.m. and ends at 6:00 p.m. as to accommodate 922 Checker Cab drivers. The bid is every six months and at this time will choose my cab, my shift time, and my days off. I've been driving for Checker Cab since June 20, 1990, and with a seniority number of #22, which means I must arrive early to the bid, not an easy task since I worked 12 hours yesterday and bone tired.
My high seniority means I can pretty much bid for anything I want, therefore I chose Tuesday, Wednesdays and Thursdays off, which are the same days off as last bid. My shift for the next six months will be the 51 Shift, which is 12:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m., and is the highest booking shift with little down-time. Both my wife and I agreed that working weekends is a must during the sluggish economy and with my many medical bills that needs to be paid off. Unfortunately, my wife has the weekends off and will only be seeing her during the evenings of my weekdays off. Also, I won't be able to run races nor play chess tournaments during the weekends.
Last and not least, I'll be driving a 2011 Ford Crown Victoria with low mileage on it! In case you're in Vegas on vacation, my cab number is 3605. This will be the last year for a new Ford Crown Victoria as the model has been discontinued by Ford Motor Company. Next shift bid in June the senior drivers could bid on the 2012 Ford Escape. I might continue driving Cab 3605 throughout 2012 as the Ford Escape is a four-seater (the Crown Victoria seats five) and the Escape is quite slow with only four cylinders. The Crown Victoria is bigger than the Escape and therefore safer in a collision.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lavie Purses and handbags are obtainable through all of big places all over China like Delhi, Bombay, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune plus Ahmedabad around opt for Samsonite suppliers, Bagzone suppliers, Purchasers Prevent, replica burberry Chosen lifestyle, Fundamental plus main Purses and handbags retail price tirechains through China. Urgent right up plus gift idea you your Lavie travelling bag to fit your design and style. Kashi plus Photograph associates considering twelfth grade. replica dior Both of us ended up being innovative entrants while in the fifth score with Gopi Birla Education. Education appeared to be in all probability a good time with living plus I actually give loads of them so that you can Kashi. louis vuitton replica Fearful plus scared, most people mysteriously manifested itself from the comfort of the idea of 'go'. I actually appeared to be sincerely needed within design plus the woman appeared to be an important buff with extras. fake gucci handbgas Most people ended up being fantastic close friends for instance not one but two peas around pod. All of our friendly relationship expanded wide plus speedy covering the upcoming few months. cartier replica By ending of your educative twelve months, most people ended up being building blueprints pertaining to owning our boutique when we finally accomplish experiments.
Post a Comment