Today is a rest day from yesterday's race & 10 miler. Tonight I'll be bowling at the Sunset Station. Received a nice e-mail letter from Max Muscle Sports Nutrition:
Max Muscle Sports Nutrition
November 14, 2010
Race Participants,
Thank you for your participation in the 2nd annual Max Muscle 10k and 5k.
We would like to once again sincerely apologize for the race delay yesterday. For any participant who had to leave before the race started please let us know and you will be issued a full refund for the race. For everyone else, thank you very much for your patience and please check your mailboxes soon for a coupon that may be used either at Max Muscle or applied to next years race entry fee.
We would also like to give a big thank you to all of volunteers. Results and photos will be posted to lasvegas.maxmuscle.com very soon.
Thank you again, and we hope to see you at our next race!
Sincerely,
Jennifer Lee
Max Muscle Sports Nutrition
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I would love to hear your story!
I just created a website called irunfor.org. It’s a site where people can share their stories on why and what causes they run for. We will donate $1 to help fight hunger for every story that is posted on our site. In the future we are looking for ways for runners to raise money for their causes.
Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers,
--
Chris Mosteiro
irunfor.org
Post a Comment